Wednesday, December 1

Lundro

I think I left my pouch at yours 
My tobacco is nice and I think that the brownness of it is nice
I like the way it rolls and burns and tastes
Smoke it roll it buy it
A cigarette after dinner is great
But a cigarette after sex is better
But a cigarette after a heavy think and after sex is really really nice
I think you dig my words out of my pockets because I haven’t really thought about it
I wish my pockets were a bit deeper so you could get in and become one of them
I could just let you out of my mouth whenever I wanted
Come in the pocket and we can try
Get in the world of stars and worlds that are my pockets
Hop on the floating word BED and just relax
The pockets should hold up for you
Ill need a thesaurus but I think we can make this happen

No comments:

Post a Comment