Wednesday, December 1

Prism, spectrum, conundrum and other wonderful words

Look into the triangle of the city
The three points meet in the middle where the wind kisses your toosh
It makes you wonder if under the city hide gnomes
Who send signals up to the business men and café owners?
Tell me what to do gnome face
Show me where the treasures lie
In a park with a willow garland in the middle
No no no
I don’t want to listen
Not today
Tomorrow I promise
Gnome gnomie gnome
You could be a goblin with a devil heart
But I think you’re cute so go ahead
Tell me where to go
Conundrum bonundrum trunalgruram
Who says those are my bedposts, just give me a postal service to send it
Ill show you how I feel about your baguette once I get it
Ill tell you about love once we feel it
NO
Don’t wait for this and for that
Go go get, listen to the gnome under your house, under my house
Under our house
Go about life as you would about McDonalds
With your head held high
You ears splayed forward
And your purse of ideas upon to all

No comments:

Post a Comment